11.22.2011

bore :S

phew ~ finnaly finish re-edit my blog :P how ? nice ? i noe ugly == dun say my bad thing ah ! xD

So bore now at home :S
I miss my fren so much ~ especially 3a6 :)
guys ! dun forget me next year ! muack ! <3

how the guys they make their blog so glamourous and damn nice !! i can't make it ~ T^T
somebody teach me pls ~ xD


gonna go take the * gift from my biao jie but i lazy to go the shop =3="
soli ah ~ man man ~ gv u wait so long time jor ~ xD hope u see it ~ xD
i got gv less money anot ? i no money jor ~ T^T somebody donate to me ? NO ! I'm not a ...XXX !!!


why so many ppl hv their birth at december ? == all ask to hang out wif me but my mom dun gv ?! haiz .. soli to me fren ~T^T so soli ~ :'(

now.. wat i gonna do ? :P
play my shorty finger ? xD or smash the keyboard ? xD

byebye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment