11.23.2011

1st time edited photo and my neck == shit



HI there :D
how's my photo huh ? edited bfor :P my 1st time edit :D gv a like on my fb pls :D

TQ very much ! alikato :P ( learn from KL ==) xD kamsahamnida :P


just now wake up thought tis is a normal day de == den suddenly ...my neck .. walao ! wan patah jor ! pain til me T^T !! 
den nvm lor ~ i go find the * yokoyoko plaster to stick nor ! den i put up my hand to stick suddenly *crack ! ooouch !!! damn pain ! more pain den just now ! pengsan ! den i stop move my hand for 5 minute den faster stick on my back ><phew ~ ngam ngam stick finish >< i swear i won't gam careful next time T^T who can help me now ? still pain :'(


if somebody wanna me help u edit photo can tel me :D i can help u FOC ! :D hehe :P
and i help KL edit jor oso :D i like it :D hahaha ~


wat i gonna do next ? :S 
my neck like tis still can do wat ? T^T 
byebye <3 muack :D

No comments:

Post a Comment