11.18.2011

HOLIDAY

It's a holiday .. tat's mean i gonna say goodbye to 3A6 ! It oso mean tat i gonna say HI to form4 !
OMG ! It have many new subject in it ! I gonna kick my butt to leaen it as fast as i can ~ bcaz next i gonna face the SPM ! ( am I think too far ? ) hahaha !watever ~ I'll do my best :)


It's a holiday .. tat's mean i gonna going bore ! haiz .. wat i gonna do tis holiday ? mom's shop ? OMG ! tat's more bore ! At home ? sleep whole day ? housework ? view the form4 textbook ? i dun even the means .. and nobody gonna teach me ! -.- so last .. wat i gonna do tis holiday ?! somebody comment and tel me pls ?!


It's a holiday .. so wat ? -.-


It's a holiday .. thanks renee for helping me hand on edit my blog :) 
and thanks my biao jie helping me buy sumthing ~ xD
and I am near christmas .. tat's mean ..
I'm near the day to take PMR result ! can i happy to pass tis event ? T^T pls ~~~

and now .. bye bye ! HAHAHA !btw ~ i miss you !

No comments:

Post a Comment