8.06.2011

BOOK £ BOOK £ BOOK

Book book book >< tired of reading all those book /.\ who can help me or be my tuitor free-in-charge ?! XD anybody help me >< Selena gomez [ who said ] • who said your no star potential ? Who say your no predential ? Who say you can't be in movie ? Listen to me - listen to me ! Who say you can't pass the test ?! Who say you can't be the best ?! Who said ?! Who said ?! Could you tell me who say that ?! Yeah !! Is it saying to me ? :P I can pass in test :D I Can be the best :D I say I say :D so luckily tis is trier test .. If n't ! [ sweat ] phew ~ keep studying ! Mine A is waiting for me :) I'm cuming ! xD oh >< the sejarah >< how can I pass it easily ? So difficult to read >< I face to it I'll fell asleep ~ nowadays if sejarah dun pass then all fail ! Wat the fxxxkin bitch !! My fren ~ help me out of tis pls ~ :'$ Work hard ; play hard why I'm n't playing hard ?! Cause my bro always buli me !! Why I have tis bro ?! /.\ I dun wanna u b my bro !! Get out of my sight pls ?!! Wat kind of life is tis ? Book and bore ? I dun wanna tis life ! But .. Wat can I do ? :S I wan to be myself ! ~><~


Gonna back to book :( bye ..

No comments:

Post a Comment