8.01.2011

£ 15th birthday * happy * unforgetable * thanks * friend £

Yay ~ happy birthday to me ~ happy birthday to me ~ happy birthday to chien Wei ~ happy birthday to me :D celebrate myself for my 15 years old birthday :) old adi one years ~ ( cough ) haha ~ xD


Hmm ~ happy for today :D
first thx for my 表姐's wishes and present !! :D so nice the pen and te birthday card :P
and the perfume damn nice ~ haha XD
And thx all my fren tat wishes me happy birthday :D
when I went class today ~ my class's boy £ ho wai hov * khu win huong * cheong jie heng * ho zi kin * su jyh leong £ shout out the wishes for me~ HAHA !! Anyway ~ thx ^^
after the wishes ~ the same class's girl fren £ foong zi ying * foong an gee * panda lee * liew chooi cheng £ together sang the birthday song for me :') so touch :') TQy lovely fren !!!


After the happy wishes and song ~ samkool went in my class ro gv me a pack of rock??!
No no no ~ it's a chocolate tat look alike rock ~ ahaha ~ nice to eat ~ thx at all :P
and my best best best fren gifted me a bottle :) a beutiful bottle :) I like it so much :D TQ !chong yee chen !! <3 I LOVE YOU :D


OMG ==" he gave me a paper ==" give him boom dou ==" but I like it :)
watever TQ KL !! :)


All the people I wanna thanks £ lire chooi cheng * ang li Lin * chan lai qiong * KL * Renee * lee kah pui ( for the friendly hug ~ xD) * Chow kar wai * zeph chan * liew chan siong * ong cheng man !! ( haha :P) *woon mun xiong * woon kar hoong * ong cheng yee * chong yee chen * wong kar yi * and all the rest who wishes me :) you all gave me a unforgetable day! :') thank you all my fren :D


And last ~ after birthday now I'm 15 :) and the one last thing to do is ... £ PMR £!!
Hope like ur wishes ( man man ) take a good result in PMR :)
add oil :D

gudbye my happy day :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment