8.12.2011

£ Rubbish Dump for tis time £

Tis happen to me ?! >>


1) my result ?! Gosh !! Bad ~! Need add oil !! Keep going on :@

2) friend ?! Ish ~!! Damn you !! Always like tis ?! Dun ever talk wif you again ! :@

3) birthday ! It's Renee birthday :D my lovely little princess :) happy birthdayt o you :)

4) rexvision + reverence book !! Who can help me ?! :( wishes somebody help me !!

5) classmate lc me ? ==" jian wen ! The math marks more than me ! I can't accept tis lor =="

6) mom and dad dun give me learn hard ?! Dun bliv in me :( how I gonna take A ? :(

7) my health is getting worst :0 gonna keep fit :S lazy lazy lazy ~! :P

Tis are all my bad things !! Now I throw it in here ! :D never ever follow me again ! Haha
now the gud things I wan is : A ' lonely :) ' tutor's help :) ' oil ! Gonna finish my oil /.\ how I gonna add oil ? XD

gonna stop my tap :D
BYE ! Rubbish dump ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment