11.11.2012

Sleepppppp



Wake up in the morning ! start my new boring day .
It's a family day caz today is Sunday ! :)
But my dad had his part time ! no chance .
I have my family day without dad .
Go to stadium have my breakfast , saw my neighbour ,
the aunty just keep chit chat with my mom -.- BORING

Then my brother go booked court ,
He booked tuesday , I booked monday -.-
My mom sibeh beh song ! HAHAHA
She say we are evilllll  ! XD

I went home and lie on the sofa !
I;m to lazy -.- like a PIG
then have a fight with him again !
I really really angry that time ! ARGHH !
FINE ..
then i dun bother him go sleep ! sleep for 3 hours -.-
after i wake up is 5 something ,
watch the TV den having dinner outside !
I ate too much until I'm full ! cannot even walk one step -.-
I have eaten 瓦煲鸡饭..taste not bad but too much for me -.-
My bro dun wan eat !!! He just keep thinking his computer !
Then me and my mom just eat eat eat ! and I fight with my bro !
What the heck ? why am I just keep fighting with anyone bside me?
FUCK!

now I'm just reached home and nothing to do den update my blog !
SHIT DAY ! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment