11.10.2012

Holiday mood on !

Happy holiday to all my friends !!
today is the 1st day of my holiday !
I spent my time to sleeeepppp and eatttt
WHOLE DAY ! hahaha
that's why i bcum fatter and fatter !
so ! I will go badminton with my classmate next monday !!
woohoo ! the people who attend include :
BKY,BECKY,LOOI,YEEJIE,HOONG,MR.CINTAN,SING K !haha
excited !

bfore the holiday . i have a snap with m friends !

Using LKP iphone snap in her class haha !
the three-act cute boy !

We have a trip to chemistry department and geological muzium !
It is a nice memory for me ! I love 4s3 ! :)
that's the pic i have with my friend haha ! :

the picture i liked most ! caz I'm look thin in it ! HAHA !
next :
























At Tan Siew Pui teacher's house !

I din go that day :(

Stop here ! byebye !

No comments:

Post a Comment