12.25.2011

Merry Cristmas !

we wish you a merry christmas . we wish you a merry christmas . we wish you a merry christ mas and a happy new year x)

gogogo ! aleh aleh aleh xD
today mornin feel sleepy althought yesterday nite i sleep a 9 something -.-
and bro will start work at jusco at 1.30pm :0 so my mom and dad 12 sin wake up den breakfast adi fetch my bro go work x)
den my family and I go shopping xD
din buy something at there jz walk walk and see see x)
den dad go to the mp3 shop and cal me go inside 0.0
he gv me a 300++ geh mp3 ans ask me wan anot he buy for me ~ x) wat a suprise !
i say dun wan i wan phone caz my phone broke jor x)

den dad think awile jau leave-.-
I thought cn back home and continue do pig den dad fetch us go UO !
tat time i scold : WTF ! ( in my heard xD )
so suprise dad go buy phone for me and cal me choose ! x)
i choose a sony de phone cost 800++ and my mom start annoying den i choose samsung galaxy Y lur =="
jz 400++ ~ it oso gud tat i hv a new phone ahha ~
now is charging and I'm ready to help it download gams ahha so tat i won't be bore everyday x)

now my mood was >> 

ahha ~ caz too happy and suprise ..
but a little .. beh song caz the pgone can't write chinese ==" WT .... !!!
I   ==

haiz .. .. .. >< """ !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment