12.25.2011

ANTI - SKUL

yo !:P

a normal day :)
and i keep testing my new phone x)
and my dad keep take my phone and ply =="
make me cnt ply =3= x)
and cnt acc Kelvan x(

hmm .. any game dowmload free for android ? x)
i buy a red color cover for my new phone :)
caz yesterday i christmas and the chinese new year is cumming next x)
so cn use till CNY ahhaha ! x))

there is ntg to do wif my phone but i still like to looking at it and i dunno why xD
hmm .. i nt so like the capture function :/
caz cn see dou my pimples ==""" ahaha =="
wat i gonna put in my phone ? hmm.. gt 8gb ! ahahaha ! xDD

still gt 9 days den wanna open skul adi ==" what the ... shit ! -.-
i DUN WAN OPEN SKUL !!!! =="
so bore at skul >< at home better muahaha x)
caz cn facing my phoe whole day xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment