11.10.2011

Happy day !

Hi there !! Here ~ hello :P


Today is a happy day :D
almost all form4 and form5 student din cum skul today ~
but tis din cause me feel lonely at all :)
my fren ang li Lin are skul-ing today !! Wat a suprise -.-
She has almost 7 days din skul adi ~ !
She looks excited to skul today so I'm excited wif her also :)


I'm waiting the time to back class ~ teacher has combine 3a6 and 3a7 !
All the guys in 3a7 are lc and I dun wan go there -.-
I go to KL's class ~ his class are in 3a3 ~ it's quite boring when I go in the class ~zzz

After a period passed ~ I begin active ~ xD
I play wif kL ~ he look so happy when I play wif him ~ HAHAHA !
He laugh out so loud ! Tis is the 1st time I heard he laugh loud >< haha I think he is too 兴奋 ! Laugh til lie on my leg >< hahahaha ! After tat we hv recess ~ after recess .. We start again ! Hahaha ! Hope everyday oso like tis :目 I stop here :) muack <3 byebye ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment