11.06.2011

Emo dAy ..

I'm emo !!! Why ? Bcaz tis is shit day !

Last nite I waiting for ur msg ~ I wait til 2am ! And I fall asleep cause too tired ~ after tat I wake up twice at 4am ~ wake up once at 5 am just for u ~ til 6am I use my last money msg you -.-" and I dun wait anymore ! my heart were sour !


And tis mornin my dad din work ~ so I go out have my breakfast out there ~ when we reach the restaurant ~ a girl watching me and hate her eye !! Look wat look ?! I noe u preetier than me ! SH !wait a day I gorek mata awak ! CIS !


Now I wait KL finish his badminton -.-" BORE ! And my heart were broke ..

Next > I love converse and playboy foot wear !!!! Argh ! But my leg too short ~ T^T can't wear it ~ T^T

and last .. I like halloween ~ xP
I have seen the movie [ 看见死亡的双眼 ] not too horror :) I like it :) it's a Korea movie <3
glitter-graphics.com

I stop here ~ bye emo day ! :@

No comments:

Post a Comment