11.04.2011

BORED DAY ~><~

last nite I hv a horrible + scary dream ! GOSH ! I hate dream ~
I hv dream about the same dream almost 3 times !! Arghh >< I wanna a sweet sweet dream ~~ PLS!! It's kinda boring today ~ hmm ~ I thought they might some girl must go skul today ~ BUT .. When I reach skul ~ I feel like I'm hopeless -.- all girl in my class din cum ?! Just me alone ?!! W.T.H !! tat's a little lucky tat my boy classmate hv cum .. Phew .. and all day sit at class and .. DAY DREAM ~ zzz Last few days are the 7 month wif KL ~ woohoo ~ he gv me suprise ~ first time tim -..- he gave his blog ! He hv it few month ago :) I see tat the blog gt all our 点点滴滴 inside so I'm so * gam dong ~ T^T TQ KL ! I true like it :) <3 NEXT > wat I gonna do tis two boring month ? Form 4 are not a honeymoon !! Must read harder to 打好基础 :)
ADD OIL MS.OREN :D

BYE <3 muack :P

No comments:

Post a Comment