10.25.2011

* update update * :目

HELLO !!! I'm here ~


I gotta 努力 update my blog adi >< always lazy to write :S watever now I'm updating :D WOW ! Thursday I have a trip to Melaka . So excited :) it's a two days trip ! Mine first time ~ xD wat I gonna bring ? wat I gonna wear ? Wat I gonna easy to fall asleep ?! Non stop thinking :目 hope it's a happy and unforgetable trip :) Oops :S I like to say a sorry for my fren :S sorry tat I din have go tuition adi ~ throw you alone :'S but nevermine :P we still fren right ? Hehee >v<


Holiday is cuming and I start feel boring ! Eat I gonna do in tis long holiday ?!
Haiz ..

Ann gee sor por has a new tattoo on her neck ! I like it !
But I'll not have it right now :) after the skul .. Muahahaha ! It's my world ! X)

Gotta go ~ :) byebye every blogger <3 muack :P

No comments:

Post a Comment