11.29.2011

2011 latest music awards at singapore ! :P


you hate your life .. while people dream of having your life !! grateful !
we eat evwryday while they are hungry .. drink as ur body need and don't even waste water ( i always do it xP i will change it xD ) and food ! they need it ! :(



hmm .. a normal day too :)
yesterday help kelvan edited blog :P whole blog blue in color =="
haha ~ hou choy he say ok jekk >< haha :P
dunno wat to do now :3
any movie or something introduce to me ? :)
hmm.. i had a pleasure to ask all my fren how to make a girl like drawing urself de ? ?
someone teach me pls~~~ ;') xD


yesterday TV hv the mnet mama music awards :D it's the latest awards :P
i see tis till 1am == my parent all gone sleep throw me long time din so happy adi :P
nid thx to KL for accompany me high and see all of it ~ xD happy happy ^^
2ne1 de lonely win for best vocal and i am the best win for song of the year !! ah !!! 
more happy ^^ hahaha ! but big bang one oso din hv :((
but nvm ~ i'll keep do ur V.I.P and support u ! yay! :D
park bom look so cute that nite ! owh ! i love ya !
sandara look most cool too :P
snsd and sj take most ! :(( beh song ! yiu !! ><
2ne1 keep add oil and gv snsd lose ah ! muahahaha ! xDD


stop here :) bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment