11.18.2012

Penang

Yesterday waked up at 5am ! den start my journey to penang -.-
Actually want to accompany my mom go to sunway meeting .
We went there about 8something .
Before that we ate cha ciu bao and fishball inside the car HAHA
After sent mom to sunway , my dad and I went for breakfast
GOSH ! I just finish cha xiu bao now eat 粿条汤 again?!
*粿条汤means 河喜 in ipoh :)
I dun dare to regret my dad so i ate a bowl -.-
So FULL !!
den we went to relatives house , my dad take a nap at there ,
Nearly 1pm ah keat , one of my relatives went wif us to eat again -.-
We went to 西刀林 , a famous restaurent there .
I din eat caz I'm still full and feel like wanna vomit -.-
After that my dad fetch me to jusco and shopping -.-
BORING !
MR.KL dun let me buy thing -.- more boring
I saw many pretty thing attracted my eye !!!!
JUST SEE NO BUY -.-
den go eat MCD about 4pm
I have a large french fries , an ice cream and a coke !
SO FULL
den we went to sunway shopping mall ,
we go in i saw a watch shop and i call dad go in take a look ,
I saw a watch so nice but so expensive , cost 200 ++
My dad said he will buy for me after SPM exam ,
the brand call ICE .
and a adidas watch ! fcukin nice !!

just went out the shop den my mom call my dad said finish meeting ,
fetched my mom den sent ah keat back to his home break for awhile ,
den we went to take away our dinner .

Start the journey back to home ,
I heard music by earphone den fall asleep -.-
I was too tired !!!!!
after i waked up is still on high way -.-
DAMN ! have a jam in high way ! you saw bfor ?-.-
LOL ! angry dou bao !!!
we went home at 10 something ,
I ate my dinner and bath ,
Help my mom wash dishes as keep fit HAHAHA.
After finish all this nearly 12am ,
I went up and chat wif him for awhile
He said he will go to THAILAND and 1st of december ..
and starting tommorow cannot chat wif me caz wan working .
FCUK !

den i slept .

He really din reply me this morning ! Just said morning den go work .. and byebye -.-
WTF ? I'm still alone in the morning
NO HIM , NO FAMILY , hey .. where is my fren ?
OH.. they busying prepare for their trip to genting ..
ME ?! FCUK

No comments:

Post a Comment