4.04.2012

BUSY BODY


i like her look ! @.@

Phew ! my biao jie jz mention me that i still have a BLOG ! hahaha

hmm .. seems like i long time din update blog adi xD

sry for it caz i'm bust this few month agter i form 4 !!

buzy-ing on my study !!

i cnt follow the lesson especially add math ! == i hate math !

i head a song name ass back home ! =D damn nice xP

last saturday was rentas desa xD

i went to parade @.@

biao jie gift me a Qtie little thing as my bd present haha !

i upload the photo when my birthday x)) like it much hehe



 ahaha ! jz saw this at fb !! so funny hahaha ! why was the hand holding boob so black ?xDD

funky hand xD

and erm .. me and Kelvan had together one  year !! ghee hee =PP

and erm .. gotta go tt right now == byebye =P

next time i upload my new photo to here xPP

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment