12.21.2011

PMR result ! ahaha !

Hey guys =)
today mornin wake up at 9 ~ den i go mom shop to wait her fetch me to take result ~ my mood was ..>
ahaha .. so excited but scare >< scare till breakfast oso forget adi haha =="

i have take my PMR result ! when i reach skul .. my mood was .. >


hahaha =="

and when i take my result .. my mood was .. >

ahahahah !! caz i thought i din hv any A ! but my science and math take A ! den KH take C ! others take B ! :) i wan thanks to Ong man man my biao jie ~ my tt teacher ~ skul teacher , fren and Kelvan for courage me :D

after tat ~ i heared my mom say .. i thought u gt 5 or 4 A ! cheh ~ tat time my mood suddenly .. >


haha ==" i noe my result not so gud lah >< haha >< but i better den my bro jau ok jor lor xDD

but so sorry i cnt help kelvan take caz tat time my mom just park at skul's door >< so i nid get hurry or not my mom will scold me why so slow ><


and now me alone at home .. i was .. >


imagine xDD ! if gt see spongebob oso will noe tis xD ! imagine me next year will how and think i wan which class :) hope I'll keep add oil and gt many A in SPM x)) I'm nt greedy xD

now I'm waiting for  

:) hope can celebrate wif my relative :D
and I'm waiting u back from thailand . Kelvan :P

stop here :) byebye <3 muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment