12.19.2011

Angry . WTF ? why i hv tis kind of mom ?

today very no mood .

yesterday go eat buffey . den we go to grandmother house to chat awhile . my mom talk about me . I know wat will happen jor . she always say my bad things out . fucker . why my mom is a 8 por " i oso dun wan talk like tis . she force de . i cal her stop talk adi she still wan talk . wat the shit ppl . u thought urself so gud huh ? i din think like tat u say me think like tat . i just ask a suggestion cn i go work u say me wat ? look like i force u gv me work gam wor . CB . no brain gah ? talk dou over jor still wan talk . brainless . today hv the wedding dinner .  I always cal u buy some cloth for me U ignore . So today how ? if i wear wat still oso say me . Is U dun wan buy for me . not me dun wan wear beuty . BRAINLESS . shall i go tonite ? i dun wanna go but she force me go . I dun hv a choice to choose . I am not ur dog . I am ur daughter . Now i still very angry . dun hope tat I will forgiv u  , FOREVER .

No comments:

Post a Comment