7.25.2011

£ nice weather * normal day * sleepy day £

Wat a nice weather :)
but not a nice day :(


Wake up in the mornin feel gud n comfortable ~ bcaz of rainin last night !! Cold :$
I brush my teeth and wash my face to get ready for >> SCHOOL £

when I at bus I cnt sleep well but I dunno y ??I close my eyes n keep thinking till reach skul .. After assembly I hving PN CUAN lesson == the most boring lesson in the world !nvm >< she say she will take two period tmr !! T^T tmr I hv two period math n two period SC !! DAMN !! How I gonna finish tis two hours as ast as lighting ?! I ply will Li Lin when BM ! I fell like I m so @ small gas @ m I ?always angry wif her bt she din do anything wrong ? ==wat m I ? Sorry ! Li lin !! <3 I drank a lot a lot of water to extinguish the fire in my heart >< after tat I go to toilet 7times == 1 period 2 times >< 1st time go many times toilet =3=


The skul life was finish :D I hving my lunch at home :0
I hv a butter + bread and toast it ~ yummy !! Long time din eat adi :D
hope I hv a chance to make for KL :D hehe ~


Now I gonna back to FB ! :D gudbye all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment